Wednesday, 6 October 2010

CHILLY BUNS

Challenge #Sketch  The Pixie Cottage




For this project I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Chilly buns" by Stitchy.  I coloured with copics and a couple of gel pens.  I used a fine liner for the faux stitch effect.

The backing papers were from a Christmas CD Rom and Crafters Companion.  I used a EZ punch for the "swiss cheese" holes and Marianne die for the snowflakes. 

I embellished with some flowers and a gem.


6 comments:

Davi said...

Very nice Christmas card. Sweet snowman and love that snowflake. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.

Suzi said...

Such a beautiful Christmas Card. I love the icy blue and that image is adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Suzi x

stitchy said...

Wow never thought snow could look so darn good lol..Love the colors you used to make that snowman look so handsome :) thank you again and again

stitch xoxox

Adrina said...

A beautiful christmas card!! Thanks dor joining The Pixie Cottage this week.

Cheryl said...

oh this is a beautiful xmas card,love that image
bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxx

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your image is awesome and your detailing rocks! Thanks for joining us at TPC!
hugs
Risa:)