Thursday, 14 October 2010

BUDDIES

Challenge #Sketch  Sweetsketchwednesday
Challenge #Autumn Leaves/Colours  Pocketfullofposies
Challenge #Manly/Autumn  Daisydoodlescreative


For this project I chose a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Buddies" by Stitchy stamps and I love it because it's so unusual.



I used a mixture of backing papers from a paper stack and Crafters Companion and another CD Rom.  I used Nestibilities to cut the squares and frames and used the waste in the centre.

I embellished with flowers and pearls and use a Marianne die to create the foliage.


8 comments:

mulberry station said...

What an interesting image. I really like it too. You have colored it up so perfect! Love your choice of DP. Thanks for joining us Sharon!
Nancy SSW-DT

Jacki Randolph said...

Beautiful card! That image caught my eye immediately, I really like it, Gorgeous papers and beautiful flowers, Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at SSW.

Joanne Gilch said...

Sharon, this card is fabulous! thank you so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles. Love the leaves in the bg paper as well as the die cut ones.

stitchy said...

Oh Sharon, again, your coloring floors me...you are so very talented, these kids look so real :)..thank you huni so much

stitchy xoxox

Liz said...

Wonderful showcasing no one could do it better

Liz xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling card and cute image! But I do have to say I have never gotten use to the mohawk hair cut! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the papers you choose. Thanks for playing again at SSW!

Jeannie said...

What a fun image and a great little card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Oh wow! I love that image. Fab card. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.