Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 23 October 2010

BLACK is black

Challenge #Sketch  Sketchsaturday
Challenge #Spots and strips  Allsortschallenge
Challenge #Birthday  Lexiscreations
Challenge #Digi  Stampchallenges



For this project  I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Black Widow" by Barbara Jensen.

I coloured her with copics and spica pens.  Then I used a gel black pen over her jump suit to get more of a high shine leather effect.  As I thought the gel pen looked patchy I used some spray
varnish to give a glossy effect.


I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and some new design papers from Quixotic.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to cut a border and a second border I added to the bottom of the mat of the main image.



I used a mixture of brads, pearls and gems to decorate.



8 comments:

Fleur said...

Fantastic card,
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tracey said...

This is v raunchy lol - fab card, brilliant colouring :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Debs said...

Such a sassy card - it's fab!
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

lalkygirl said...

fantastic sassy card,she looks very mysterious and dangerous,thanks for joining us at lexi's and good luck
lalkygirl x

Pattie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Digi Day challenge!

Farida Rone said...

Your card is super duper!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
Hugs,
Farida

P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Fabulous coloring of this sexy image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Emma and Susan said...

Fabulous card, the image is very sassy. Thanks for joining us this time at Lexi's Creations.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
xxx