Friday, 8 October 2010

BEDTIME

Challenge # Sketch  Friday Sketchers
Challenge #Birthday theme Cinspirations
Challenge #Something for a teenager Craftsandmechallenges




For this project I used a silhoutte digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did Creations Crafting Boutique.  This one is called "Bedtime" - how sweet is this stamp!

The digi papers are from the "Carnivale Digital Paper Pak" again from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique and these are the scraps left over from a previous project.  The plain cardstock is again from Crafters Companion.



I used the Sketch from Friday sketchers and embossed the backing papers with two of my cuttlebug folders.  The corner embellishments were a Cuttlebug dies (square) which I cut in half to create the corners.

I embellished with flowers, foliage (Marianne die) and pearl gems.


4 comments:

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge.

stitchy said...

Sharon - awesome babe, this would look awesome framed above any child's bed - thank you so much for being YOU!!!

stitch xoxox

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Michelle Singer said...

Beautiful birthday card. I'm so glad you entered it into our challenge at Creative Inspirations. Thank you! I hope you'll join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle