Wednesday, 6 October 2010

BASHFUL

Challenge # Colour Challenge  Colour Throwdown
Challenge # Sketch  Sweet Sketch



For this project I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "BASHFUL" by Stitchy.  I coloured with Copics (and kept the the colour scheme of colour throwdown challenge), and a fine liner to create the faux stitching.

The backing papers were from a Christmas CD Rom I have and Crafters Companion and the sketch was from Sweet sketch Wed.  I used a Cuttlebug for the two corners and a Marianne die for the foliage and flourish.

I finished with a flower and pearls.

10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Sharon I love all your fun emblishments for this card. Your image is beautiful and I love the gray and black. Nancy SSW

The Stamper's Touch said...

Hi Sharon. Another fabulous and beautiful card! You have been one busy stamper! Thanks again for joining us at SSW and sharing your work.

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

Sharon, this is fabulous!!! I love the colour scheme just perfect with your image. Thanks once again for playing along and sharing your beautiful creations.

stitchy said...

She don't look to bashful there does she? lol, she is just stunning, what a great talent you have - thank you so much for sharing with me :)

stitch xoxox

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Great card, Sharon! Very cool image, papers and details! Glad you could play in the Color Throwdown!

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love the grey and black too! And all your fun embellishments! Thanks for your second card!
Judi SSW

Jeannie said...

Beautiful colors and I love all of the embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

dpkennedy said...

Cute funky image! Great card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Sandra Farrell said...

Beautiful work. I really love the colour purple. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come join us at Stampin' Royalty this week. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Genevieve said...

Such a funky card! I love the grey & black & your embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.