Monday, 27 September 2010

Stepping Up

Challenge #Sketch  Sketch and Stash

For this project I used another digi and the purple polka dot paper from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.  This image is called "Stepping UP" and I coloured her with copics.

The sketch I used was from Sketch and Stash and the backing papers were as above plus the plain paperstock was from Crafters Companion.
I decorated with pearls, flower and some flourishes cut with one of the Marianne dies.


4 comments:

A Cards Delight said...

Gorgeous! I love the DP and your coloring is beautiful! Very pretty card! Hugz, Colleen

Patty said...

Wow! This is wonderful! I love your colors and the offset of the image. You made an outstanding card.

stitchy said...

Wow love the green an purple together, we should all look so darn good huh lmao...another masterpiece hun, I love your art :) :) :)

stitch xoxox

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge this time.
Cathy xx