Saturday, 18 September 2010

Shoe Love

Top 3

Challenge #Anything goes  Secret Crafters
Challenge #Green, Red and Black  Just Girls
Challenge #Digi  Stamp something



For this project I chose to use several stamps from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creation Crafting Boutique.  They are "Pearls N Leather, Reaching and Watching you".

I printed the shoe design onto a snake skin design paper and cut out the bit I wanted and stick to image.  I coloured the inside, heel and platform of the shoe with copics.  I used a gel pen for the beads and highlighted with a white pen.



The punched corners were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and then distressed with a black and silver ink pad.

I printed fairies onto acetate and cut them out and mounted on original image.

The backing papers were ones I had left from other projects and I added a few rose buds and pearls to finish the project.

9 comments:

Liz said...

JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER SHARON
JUST SO INSPIRING AND BEAUTIFUL

LIZ XX

Anne said...

Very cool! Love that snakeskin dp!

scrapperjulia said...

Very cool card!

Andrea M said...

How fabulous is that snake skin paper?!?! It is PERFECT for the shoe! Gorgeous use of the colors this week :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! We appreciate your support :)

Stampin' Pam said...

Wow totally got the colors with a lot of pizzaz too!! Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week. We appreciate it!

Vicky said...

Beautiful card...I love how you designed all the elements...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

Tracey Feeger said...

Hahahaha very cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Hope to see you next time.
mwah
Trace

TracieB xx said...

Fantabulous card, who ever knew they did printable snakeskin paper lol

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Kathryn B said...

Very interesting and unique card this is! I love how the fairies are placed inside that fab snake skin shoe! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!