Saturday, 25 September 2010

PLAYTIME


Challenge #Vintage  For fun challenges
Challenge #Sketch  Sketch Saturday

For this project I used a digi from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Playtime.  Decided the colour her in unusal colours matching some Christmas papers I had in my stash.

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I used a die to cut the middle border but unfortunately it does not shown up.  I used a cuttlebug die to cut the corners and  a Nellie die to cut the frame.

I just added a few pearls and decided it didnt need any more as I don't like to much on a card.

Hope you like,

6 comments:

stitchy said...

Huni, this has ALWAYS been one of my favorite stamps, I love what you have done to her, I want to just pick her up and squeeze her :)...You are as sweet as you are talented ...thank you a zillion times for doing this

stitch xoxox

otomys said...

Beautiful card, Sharon. Great LO and colours. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week.
Amelia x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Isn't she cute! What a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!

Lisa said...

Such a cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun!

CraftinGranny said...

Great card and that image is just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Mary Ski said...

Awwww she's sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing with For Fun Challenges