Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Oh What a Night!

Challenge #Sketch  Cute Card Thursday
Challenge # Stitching  Sweetstamping
Challenge # Christmas colours  Fussy and Fancy

For this project I chose another digi from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique - I am currently enjoying using lots of these images.  The image is called "Oh what a night" and I think she look elegant, and although she may not be a winter stamp I have used some Christmas papers from Marianne design - pretty papers bloc - Old Fashioned Christmas for this project which I think works well.

I coloured her with copics matching the colours of the papers.  The plain cardstock was from Crafters Companion.

I used the paper piercing technique to edge and frame the image and then used a gel pen to create the faux stitching effect.

The sketch was from today's challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  I finally I embellished with flourishes cut using Marianne Collection of dies, pearls and flowers. 


3 comments:

Liz said...

Think that was a night and a half right enough glad my days are over for that caper lol but great card Sharon

Liz xx

Abi said...

What a fab card, great sassy image, adore your colour combo. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

Jill said...

stunning card sharon I love the image she looks fab thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin Challenge hugs Jill xx