Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 17 September 2010

Naughty or Nice

Challenge #Christmas colours   Fussy and Fancy
Challenge #64 Christmas theme  Moving along with the times
Challenge #Things that fly  Daring Cardmakers
Challenge #Embossing  Sew Many Challenges



For this project I chose to use 2 digi images again as I just thought they worked so well together.  They are Ms North and Ms South from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.


2nd Photo shows cardstock used for colouring from Papertemptress.com - Cryogen White.  It has a shimmer glitter in the cardstock.

I coloured images with the following copic pens and a couple of Atyou Spica Copics glitter pens.
The backing papers were from Crafter's Companion and one I made using the Daisy trials scrapbooking programme CD Rom.  I used a antique gold/copper embossing powder to create the inner frame and then distressed the edges with a cordroy distressing ink pad.  I used the same ink pad to distressed the main background design papers.

To find it a feel of a big book I used some flourish dies from Marianne's Collection of dies and added a couple of gems as studs.

8 comments:

Liz said...

This is just priceless What a wonderful idea I took a fit of the giggles when I saw this your ideas are so original and along with your poerfect work its just fantastic Sharon 100% from me top marks once more Wait till the boss sees this she will be flying to the moon lol

Liz xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah another lovely card. Hee hee made me laugh. Not sure which list I will be on!!! Thanks for joining in again on MAWTT Hazelxo

Lynda said...

Beautiful card and those are 2 great images! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

~Jeri~ said...

Very nice card. Love how you used two images!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how you framed your images!! TFS with us at SMC!

kelli said...

Oh snap, I haven't seen that devil before (I have the angel) I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh what a fun holiday card!! beautifully colored.Thanks so much for joining us this week at Fussy and Fancy.

ML Design Works said...

Beautifuly done! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy--hope to see you again soon! Lisa