Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Lucy's Ted

hallenge #Sketch Stamp with fun
Challenge #Anything goes A Crafty little place
Challenge #Just the one Papertake weekly
For this project I chose a digital stamp from Stitchy bear called "Lucy's Ted" by Jenni Hamilton which I absolutely love.  I think this is such a cute image and works well as a Birthday card, Get Well or Thinking of you. 

I coloured this image with copics as below

The pattern papers were some I found unused in my stash which were part of a multi-buy from Create and Craft.  I'm loving these papers now - funny how you can change your mind over time!  The gold mirri card was also from Create and Craft and the pale pink cardstock was from Crafters Companion.


I used a gold embossing powder to edge the frame of the girl.  The punch was a border punch called (I think) Swedish cheese!

I used the sketch from Stamp for fun and embellished with flowers from Wildorchid and a couple of pearls.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Just love what you've done with my image Sharon - a gorgeous card! Good luck in the challenges.
Jenni x

Lisa aka Myran said...

That image is beautiful colored! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Nilla said...

Impressive, love it! Thanks for playing with us at SWF this week! Hugs Nilla