Monday, 27 September 2010

LIL BEHIND

Challenge # Lavender and Lace  Pocket full of Posies
For this project I used a digi from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Lil behind" - love this image.

I coloured her with copics keeping to the lavender tones.  I used some backing papers from my stash which was a mixture from Crafters Companion, one of my CD Roms (forgotton which one) and a paper stack.


I used  Magnolia dies for the doily flowers and border and a Martha Stewart corner punch.  I finished with some pearls  and some faux stitching.

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great little image and fab card Sharon. So cute.
Luv B xxx

Irit Shalom said...

What a cute card!! Great take of our challenge

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cute can that me!

stitchy said...

awww this is to adorable, I am at a loss for words, can you believe that lmao...it's just stinkin' cute lol

stitch xoxox