Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 4 September 2010

LACEY

Challenge #In Stitches  Paperplay
Challenge #Material girl  CutecardThursday
Challenge #Glitter it up Wags and Whistles
For this challenge I chose a stamp from Wags and Whistles called "Lacey"  - my husband treated me to the plate of 4 fours stamps - lucky me.

I coloured Lacey with copic pens and a couple of my new glitter pens from Copics.  I'm loving these I have bought 1 set but think I'll probably get the other set as well.  A girl can't have too many pens!  Works with anything bags, shoes etc.

I added some stickles to her skirt which doesn't shown up as well in the picture and I apologise for the mark on photo caused by a spot of glue but should dry clear.

I pierced the edges with a piercing ruler and then used a fine liner to create faux stitches.  The papers were from Crafters Companion and My Craft Studio paper pack. 

Finally added some flat back pearls, ribbon and flowers to complete project.  I quite like the purples and pinks together and love the patterned papers - another unused item now with a purpose.

4 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

lucky you indeed! love the sparkle to your image. A stunning card!

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW Challenge. Hugs Michele x

Liz said...

Wonderful work thanks for joining paperplay this week

Liz x

Debs said...

this is so pretty Sharon...love all the sparkle :0)

thanks for joining us at WnW..Debs x