Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Head over heels

Challenge #Quote me happy  Fab n Funky

For this project I chose a silhoutte image which I think is adorable from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.

I stamped the wording around the edge of the silhoutte and sprayed varnish over the top to seal the black ink and give a shinny effect.  I also used a navy copics pen to create the edging to blend in with the backing papers.
The corner frames which created using a Cuttlebug and dies.  I copied and pasted a ballon to make three and coloured with copics and added glossy accents to them.  I also added some letters to spell out - Head over heels ov-er  you.

The pattern paper was also from the Stitchy Bear..... and finally I added a flower.


4 comments:

Liz said...

THE IMAGE IS ADORABLE BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HAS MADE IT EVEN MORE SO! THE BALOONS AND TEXT BRILL IDEA YOU HAVE A VERY CLEVER MIND SHARON
THANK YOU
LIZ XX

stitchy said...

Sharon, this is fabulous, I love the silhouettes, they always leave so much to the imagination...these colors with her are perfect..love it hun, thank you :)

stitch xoxox

pink lady said...

Such a lovely card Sharon, fab image! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n' Funky...hugs Shelly x

karen said...

Fab card,your image fits the sentiment perfectly. I love the gloss on the balloons. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab N Funky, Karen