Saturday, 25 September 2010

FLOWER CHILD

Challenge # Sketch  Friday Sketchers
Challenge # Anything goes  Aifactorychallenges



For this project I chose digi called "Flower child"  which I love from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.  I coloured with copics and used a yellow glaze for the centre of the flowers on the pot.



The backing papers were from one of the Ooh la la CD Roms and Create and Craft.

And finally I used the sketch from Friday sketchers and decorated with a flower, gem and some flourishes from the Marianne range of dies.


5 comments:

Liz said...

Aww like a little angel sleeping there another awsome job of colouring Sharon wish you lived near so I could come for lessons
Stitchy will be over soon
Liz xx

racinggrandma61 said...

WOW your project is wonderful. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenge and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Laralee DT

Kristy aka Kuttin Kards said...

Very cute image! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us.
Kristy
AiFactory DT

stitchy said...

Sharon, I love the backing paper on this, looks like a bunch of pillows lol, is that what it's suppose to be, if not, you could have fooled me lol..great imagination and how you apply to creativeness, simply amazing!!!

stitch xoxox

tampatha said...

such a cute little image! I love your card! thanks for entering this week at AIF
-Tammy L DT Lead