Thursday, 23 September 2010

FLIP FLOPS

Challenge # Anything goes  Charisma Cardz
Challenge #Sketch  Create 4 fun 


For this project I chose a digi stamp called "Flip Flops" from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.  I know summer is over and we are quickly approaching winter but I could resist using her.

I coloured with copics and used a fine liner pen for the border.  I used the sketch from Create 4 fun and some papers I had in my growing pile of scraps of paperstock.


I used a foliage die from the Marianne collection of dies and decorated with flowers and gems.

4 comments:

stitchy said...

Sharon this is so real to life, I almost feel like puttin on my swim suit lmao...just adorable hun, thank you again and again...getting them in the store as we speak :)...

stitch xoxox

Liz said...

hello hope this works this time as did not last visit Thanks a lot first for poppig accross means a lot could do with many lessons from you this card it fab love it too
Liz xx

Vee said...

Such a wonderful card, love the colours and the sweet image.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Leah the Orange said...

this is too cute, Sharon, and those colours! ooohhh, they are RIGHT up my alley! glad you've played with the Charisma Gals this week! have a fabby day! :D