Sunday, 5 September 2010

FAIRY Mint

Challenge # Sketch   Sketch Saturday
For this project I chose a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Fairy Mint" and coloured with copic pens and a couple of my new copics glitter pens.

This is another photo showing the glitter effect of both the pens and the cardstock which does have a slight glitter effect.  The papers were from the Stitchy Bear Store and work so well with coloured image - luckily for me as I chose the papers after colouring the image.

I used a border edger punch to cut the borders but to create this effect I turned paper over to create a different effect.  I added a couple of brads and flowers to complete.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card, love that image
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Michele said...

Oh such a gorgeous card!!! Hugs Michele x