Friday, 3 September 2010

FAIRY KITTY


R#49 TOP 3
1. Sharon
Challenge #Use a fairy or angel  Sketch   Crafts4eternity
Challenge #Something cute Stampchallenges

For this project I chose a stamp from Papilio called "Fairy Kitty" and coloured with copic pens, and a couple of glitter pens for the wings.  I used a silver leaf pen for the border edge of the image after cutting with one of the Nesties and I used the same shape to cut frame and same shape again for layering.


The papers were from the Stitchy Bear and I did it creations boutique and I really like these digital papers - have just started collecting.  The cardstock is from Crafters Companion.
The sketch is part of this week's challenge from Crafts4eternity and the flowers are petaloo which have been embellished with star gems.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Shes so sweet Sharon I love the colours too

liz x

pinky said...

Gorgeous fairy, love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
Pinky

having a {me} day said...

This is gorgeous Sharon! Thanks for joining us at c4e and good luck! keeleyxx