Friday, 17 September 2010

Fae Away

Challenge #8  Jungle theme  Really Reasonable Ribbons Rambling
Sorry forgot to add Ribbon.

For this challenge I chose a digital image from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Craftings Boutique called Fae Away.  I coloured her with copics and a couple of glitter pens below.

I used some snake skin paper to create Fae's top but decided the pants were too small for me to cut out so coloured instead.

I distressed the edges with the following distressing ink pads, cordroy, light and dark green.  The leaves were cut using Spellbinders dies and some stickles was added to the veins of the leaves.
Papers used for this project were from My Craft Studio CD Rom and finally I added a couple of gems for the finishing touch.


4 comments:

Liz said...

That is coloured to perfection Sharon shes a pretty little lass coloured is she not
Good luck with the challenge hunni lovely work

liz xx

laney said...

I love it Sharon fabulous card!!
hugs
laney

Chocolate Orange said...

Sharon shes gorgeous. Love your card.

Choccy x

stitchy said...

Sharon, beautiful as always..I can't thank you enough for allowing me to share your wonderful talent ;)

stitch xoxox