Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Dark Angel

Challenge #Happy Birthday  Totally Paper Crafts
Challenge #Use a digi  Stamp something
Challenge #Sketch - Autumn theme  The Pixie Cottage
Challenge #Autumn Doodles  Craft your days away
For this project I chose a digi image from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called Dark Angel.  I coloured image with copic keeping to autumn colours.
Colours used.


This was the first time of using a Kraft cardstock from Gina K which I must say I am really impressed with considering I was dubious about using.  I think it gives a look of chalks (pastels) which I'm liking.

The papers were from various stacks I have.  I used the sketch from the Pixie Cottage and decided to keep the design quite simple just adding some ribbon and pearl embellishments.

Hope you like, best wishes

18 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE her autumn colours Sharon only you could do that really well!

This will also fit CYDA challenge this fortninght I am supposed to be in it just could not do it because of my back
Liz xx

stitchy said...

Sharon, this is absolutely fabulous..what a delight it is to come here and see all my images come to life...you rock women...(if you go to the store and look at the stamps of mine that you have done already - I been putting your cards in there to display what beautiful art they can become) thank you so much for being such an asset to the team :)...you make me smile

stitchy xoxox

Betty said...

Beautiful make, great coloring in of the fab image,and thanks for joining in the CYDA Autumn Doodles Challenge.
Betty x x

joey said...

Beautiful cardSharon and gorgeous colourwork, thanks forjoining us at tpc. Joey.x

Carol Ann said...

A beautiful card Sharon the image is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Adrina said...

This is an awesome card Sharon.
Your colouring is great and I just love that image!!
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week and ofcourse for using my sketch.

Anne said...

What a adorable card Sharon! A really beautiful angel. Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning card. Beautiful image and I love how you picked up the pattern in her tights with the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Davi said...

Wonderful coloring of the image and great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing your creation with us here at Pixie Cottage.

artish said...

i love the bling the second image shows! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Tracey said...

what an awesome unique card! Thanks for playing along at the Pixie Cottage this week!

Risa said...

Fabulous job with this weeks sketch Sharon! Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Gorgeous image and your coloring is wonderful! You did a great job with our sketch this week. Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Cheryl said...

this is one gorgoues card love the coulring on this great take on the sketch too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love hugs cheryl xxx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) this is one sexy angel ! :-) you colouring is perfect and the papers are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Crafting Joanne said...

This is gorgeous, what a wonderful image and I love the soft Autumn colours.

Thank you for joining us for our latest challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne xx

A.J. said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining in with our Autumn Doodles challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda