Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Challenge #31

Eiglas Sun Angel
For this project I used this gorgeous digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique.  I also used some of the paper from Paisley Fleur Digital Paper and Elements Kit.  I coloured her with copics and a gel pen.

I used the Marianne dies for the flourishes, Martha Stewart edge punch for doily edging and one of the Nellies die for the frame.

Finally I decorated with a flower, ribbon and some gems.

Sorry this is a bit short but I don't know how but I lost the original posting.

video

Challenges I'm entering this card in
Anything Goes - cute
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, just love that image & your colouring is perfect!
hugs shell xx

Love crafts forever said...

Aww, how cute. Very nice card. Please play here. Hugs, Nat.

http://stampitcrazy.blogspot.com/

michele hileman said...

Really cute card your coloring is awesome

Dawn said...

Love this image & you have put it together really well. Great card

Liz said...

So sweet, brilliant colours,

coloring and layout

Liz xx

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you Sharon for playing with us at StampitCrazy. Good luck. hugs, Nataliya.

laney said...

fabulous card Sharon I just love this cheeky little image LOL!!
hugs
laney

Madison said...

That is realy cute maddie

Jayne said...

Pretty card Sharon, lovely colouring.

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job. Love your project. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Your coloring is devine

Laralee DT

Chocolate Orange said...

Oh Sharon shes sooo cute !! Love those peachy cheeks and swirls lol.

Choccy xx

Brenda Brown said...

Brilliant card Sharon, love how you haver coloured the image and the papers you have used. Great job.
Luv B xxx

tampatha said...

gorgeous card and I love the detailing on your rose! thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy DT Lead

Sheng said...

Hahahah....love it. so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at SIC. Hope you see you next week.

xxxSheng

A.J. said...

Lovely card

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jo Davies said...

Hi Sharon I Love this card, such a cute image! Fab choice of colours..Hugs Jo xxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Aww, so cute! Absolutely LOVE the flower! Thanks so much for joining STAMP IT CRAZY's challenge this week:) I have become a follower of your awesome blog!

Eiglas said...

Hi Sharon!
Thank you so much for making such a good job of my digistamp - it's so lovely to see them being used so beautifully - especially as this one is an image of my granddaughter Ada!
Hugs
Ei
x