Sunday, 19 September 2010

Challenge #31

Here is my DT card for OSAAT (One Stitch at at Time) Challenge this week.  Please click HERE to see the other DT inspiration and enter our challenge this week.  Lots of prizes on offer - don't miss the chance of winning!  Good luck, see you there.

Challenge #Birthdays  Paper Romance
Challenge #Flowers Totally Gorjuss
Challenge #Flowers  Scrappy Frogs
This is a project I did for One Stitch at a Time Challenge blog - having recently joined the DT team.  This is a image called "Precious" by Beary Dust available at the Beary Store.


 
I coloured with copics pens and used a silver gel glitter pen to highlight the crackle background effect.  I was going to use an embossing pen and emboss but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced it.  To tone image in with back ground I used some more copics pens forgetting that I had just bought a brown distressing ink.

The papers were some I had in my stash that were part of a multi-buy from Create and Craft (mixed bag - unknown exactly what was in the surprise box).  The theme was sending a card home and although it doesn't should up clearly I used some backing paper with some world maps on.

The flourishes were cut using a Marianne die and I embellished with flowers and pearls.

13 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

just gorgeous hun...love everything about it
hugs shell xx

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful Sharon almost looks like a photo.
Carol Ann xx

Brenda Brown said...

I love how you have used the image and embellished you card. Great job Sharon.
Hope you are having a great Sunday. Luv B xxx

Dawn said...

Beautiful hon.

ona_i_ja said...

Sharon, this is adorable vintage card. I love it!!!
Hugs,
Agnieszka

Gemma said...

a really stunning card Sharon, so delicate looking :) x

Rebekah said...

This is stunning Sharon, so soft and beautful a really lovely card Hugs Rebekah xx

Love crafts forever said...

How beautiful Sharon, love it. Hugs, Nataliya.

stitchy said...

Sharon you are so multi-talented - your art is just fantastic to look at..wow, leave me speechless !!!

stitchy xoxox

laney said...

Gorgeous Sharon love this image and you have coloured it perfect!!
hugs
laney

Marjo said...

Fantastic DT creation Sharon. Awesome detail!

Hugs, Marjo

Chocolate Orange said...

Simply beautiful !!

Choccy xx

A.J. said...

You have made 2 lovely cards for the DT this week at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda