Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Broken Strings

Challenge # Music  Crafty Creations
Challenge # Anything goes  Secret Crafters
Challenge # Stitching  Sweet Stamping


For this project I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Broken Strings" - love this image.

I coloured with copics and used a gel pen for shoes and gold pen for broken strings.  I made the background by using a violin stamp I have and embossing with gold embossing powder.  Oh and I used a fine liner for the faux stitching effect.

And that was it - quite a simple card but I like it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow thats a lovely card! What a fabby background with the violin stamp You have it enbossed with gold how beautiful The bri=oken strings image is so darn cute aint it? Stitchy will be delighted with this as she is with all the others Thank you Sharon!
Liz x

stitchy said...

OMG Sharon, I am floored here, this is beyond a masterpiece huni, I honestly love this card to death...when I was drawing him I was wondering how he was going to look, wow is all I can really say...you rock women!!!

thank you so so much
stitch xoxox