Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Bright Eyes

Challenge # Sketch  Sketch Saturday
Challenge #Glitter that project up  For Fun Challenges
Challenge #Autumn   Everybody-Art-Challenge

For this project I used a digi stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Bright eyes" which I thought would work well with the Autumn theme which is popular at the moment.

I used copics to colour her and a little stickles was added to leaf on main image.  I used a bronze brilliance ink pad to distress the edges and blend in with the cardstock.

I used a Martha Stewart punch (doily) to cut decorative edge and one of her leaf punches to cut the leaves.
I added ribbon, flowers, beads and brads to finish this project.

7 comments:

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty card! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Lisa said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!

stitchy said...

Sharon, what a beautiful card, your coloring is always so rich and deep, I love that about you :)..thank you so much for creating such gorgeous works of art from my digi's :)

stitchy xoxox

CraftinGranny said...

Awesome card and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Liz said...

As Stitchy Says a TRUE Work of art all your cards this is beautiful! Till tomorrow Hunnie so sorry I am late today

Liz xx

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week ! Your card is gorgeous ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! love the image!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team