Friday, 3 September 2010

Any excuse to SHOP

Challenge # Emboss it   Lexis Creations  



For this project I used a digi stamp from the Beary Store called "Christmas Shopping Phoebe" by Lexi Creations.  I coloured this image with copics and used a little stickles on the ear muffs and a silver glitter pen on the scarf. I used a black gel pen for the shoes.  I tried to create the look of suede with the girls jacket/coat.  I also added a coating of varnish to the coat and jeans.




My inspiration for this card was the backing paper.  So the card is suppose to look like a parcel ie ribbon and bow. 

I set some of the backing paper onto cardstock and cut out the parcels, using as embellishments.  I added stickles to the edges to create a sparkly/icy effect and also used a cuttlebug folder (polka dots) and a edge punch (Swiss dots) on backing panel.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow Sharon has Lexi seen this its fab love that idea too great work you do
I will send the link to Lexi as shes never seen her made up

Liz xx

Tracey said...

This is stunning Sharon & you've used one of my (many) favourites of Lexi's images :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x