Monday, 6 September 2010

Angelica

Challenge #Pearls and gems  Stamp and Create
Challenge #Flower power  Lexi's Creations
For this project I chose a use another one of the stamps by husband bought me from Wags and Whistles called "Angelica" coloured with copics and a gold glitter copics pen.  I used a fine liner to create the stitch effect and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.

The backing papers were from Crafters Companion and My Craft Studio CD Rom.  I distressed the middle panels by tearing the edges.
I blinged up the card by adding pearls, flowers and a ribbon.

7 comments:

Victoria said...

A beautiful card sharon, thank you so much for joining us on stamp and create this month, Vicky gdtmember

Lacey Stephens said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create challenge!! We would love to have you play along with our Wags 'n Whiskers challenge as well :-)
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Lexi said...

This is beautiful...lovely image and the colours are fab :D thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xx

maxine said...

Lovely card a beautiful image and colour combo, thanks for playing along at Lexis creations.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning!! I so love the pink, your coloring and all the pearls. Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create challenge this month!

Lori said...

Such beautiful flowers, a really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
I have some yummy Blog Candy at www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the little doodads you added around the image frame and the pearls are beautiful! Thanks for playing this months Stamp and Create Challenge!