Friday, 24 September 2010

ALEXANDRIA

Challenge # Halloween colours  Paper Sundaes
Challenge # A KIND OF Magic  Totally paper crafts
For this project I used one of the new digi stamps from the Stitchy Bear and I did it Creations Crafting Boutique called "Alexandria" - not your traditional idea of a Witch!

I coloured her with copics and kept the colours quite dark and rich.  I used a distressing ink pad to ink the edges of the image and a glitter pen for the faux stitching border.

I added a ribbon and a couple of brads to complete this card.


5 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

pretty halloween card.. thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Fi

Liz said...

Wow Sharon she is pretty not the witch with the crooked nose and hairs on her face lol and you have made her dress looks velvet great work again hunnie
I had lots of problems tonight sorry i am so late

liz xx

Crystal said...

Such a fabulous image! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week!

Emma said...

A fabulous card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

stitchy said...

You certainly have me spell bound, wow you are simply fantastic!!! Your ideas and how you portray them just amaze me to no end!! thank you hun ;)

stitchy xoxox