Sunday, 1 August 2010

Warrior

Challenge #31 Dare to be Sassy  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/


For this challenge I used one the Sassy Studio digital images.  I do struggle with the face features on these images as they are more defined and I haven't quite found the nack of making the face look less flat. 

The image was coloured with copic pens and I used a silver glitter pens for the boots and sword.  The backing papers were from Crafter's Companion and Joanna Sheen's CD Rom.  The image was cut using a Nestibilities die and the card was finished with ribbon and pearls.

Sharon

2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Wowser Sharon, this is beautiful, I love how to colored her, and the DP's go so well together!! Thank you for joining us on the SSD challenge this week.
hugs Marilyn

Regan said...

Wonderful job, Sharon! The designer papers are perfect for that image! Fabulous coloring as well! And which Nestie is that? It's pretty cool... May need to add it to my collection. :)