Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 22 August 2010

Thank you

Challenge # 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments   For fun challenges   
Challenge # 3 Sketch - Crafters companion
Challenge # 6 - Pearls and Swirls  Craftalicious


For this project I used another Jayne Nesterenko stamp from the Patchwork Polly and Friends collection called Olivia (my niece's name) available at Crafters Companion.  The papers are another product from Crafters Companion.

I used copic pens, a gel and glitter Sakura pen to colour Olivia's laces and strips on her pinafore. 


I cut the image out completely removing the wings so that she could be a little girl rather than a fairy.  I remounted her on some white card and added the ground shadow and a bouquet of flowers by using flower soft and some coloured pens.
I used a Nestibilities scallop oval to cut an aperature and then mounted over the image setting her head outside the inner frame.  The flourishes were cut using a Marianne die.

The embellishments were ribbon, flowers, and pearls.

7 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card and so eloquently done. Love those fantastic swirls. I'll have to find Marianne dies. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

otomys said...

Beautiful card, Sharon. Lovely layout and colours. Many thanks for joining in with For Fun challenges this week.
Amelia x

sallysbitz said...

This is a stunning card. You have coloured her in beautifully xx

Pauline said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at For Fun this week!

Miss StampAlot said...

Hi.. thanks 4 the comment at INCY WINCY .. That is a sugar nellie stamp, and kan be bought at

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! I love the image and the flowers and swirls look fab.

Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Lisa x
Guest DT

PS: I have candy on my blog.

Ginger Claire said...

Super cute.
Thanks for joinng us at The Crafter's Companion challenge.
xxx