Wednesday, 11 August 2010

San Francisco

Challenge #17 I left my heart in San Francisco  http://www.citycrafter.blogspot.com/



For this project I used another "Precious Moments" stamp - having a run on these at the moment.  The theme of this project is "I left my heart in San Francisco".  The image was coloured using copic pens.

The papers were from "Forever Friends" CD Rom and Crafters Companion.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the polka dots and embellished with brads and heart gems.

5 comments:

Ros said...

This is so cute and beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

june lanum said...

so cute Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

Well Sharon this is too adorable.. well done..
Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty! Pretty! She looks like she left her heart at SF too! thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

very cute!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!