Challenge #7 http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
For this project I used a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured it with copic pens. I used the sketch from A gem of a Challenge.
The backing papers were from Belles Ballet CD Rom and Crafters Companion. I distressed the edges with a paper distressing tool. I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the centre mat. I used a Nestibilities die to cut the image and then used two together to create the frame (same shape as topper). I threaded embroidery thread around the frame and secured. The flourishes were created using a Marianne die.
The card was embellished with a flower, brad, ribbon and pearls.