Saturday, 7 August 2010

I love you this much!

Challenge #115  http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/


For this project I chose to use an Elisabeth Bell digi image - this one is called "I love you this much" and is one of her new releases and I couldn't wait to use it.

The image was coloured with copic pens and a fine liner was used to create the faux stitching border.  I used a Nestibilities die to cut the main image and matting.  The plain red border and polka dot were cut using another Nestibilities border die and then embossed to create the daisy pattern.  The heart embellishment was part of the daisy border set.

The papers were from "Forever Friends" CD Rom and Crafters Companion.  The colour red is a particular favourite of mine at the moment and I particularly just love the vibrancy and freshness.

The sketch design was used from "Sketch Saturday".




Finally the card was finished with ribbon and gem embellishments.

No comments: