Friday, 6 August 2010

Green&Purple

Challenge #10 http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/



For this project I used a Victoria Case digital stamp and coloured using copic pens.  I used stickles to glitter the fairy's dress and a white pen for the shin on the tights.  I also used a glitter and glaze pen for the flowers of the headband.  The papers were from Crafters Companion.

For this card I used some Spellbinders leaf dies which cut and emboss.  I placed these as if the fairy was sitting on leaves.

I finished the card with a couple of purple and green gems.


2 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Sharon i love your card the image is gorgeous and you've coloured her beautifully and the die cut leaves are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Sharon, she is beautiful. Love your colour work. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have some candy on my blog if you want to pop over.