Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Cute and girly

Challenge #One for the girls  http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/

For this project I used a digi stamp "Precious Moments".  The image was coloured with copic pens and a fine liner pen was used on the corners.

I've forgotton where I got the pattern paper from although I do know it's from one of the CD Rom I have in my collection - probably "Forever Friends" if I were to make a guess.  The other papers are from Crafters Companion.  I also used a polka dot embossing folder and corner punch.

I added some ribbon, flower, brad, more ribbon and heart embellishments to finish off the card.

3 comments:

Hanne said...

Really pretty card! Beautiful!
Hanne

Kim said...

Very pretty card hun! This is stunning!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim said...

PS - Thanks for joining us at WOC! :)