Tuesday, 31 August 2010

All in PINK

Challenge #Glitter and Sparkle Pocketfull of Posies
Challenge #Sketch  Sketch and Stash
Challenge #Let's get digital Cupcake Craft
Challenge # Anything goes Daisydoodles Creative

For this project I chose a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Shy" and coloured with copic pens.  I used a fine black liner for the faux stitching.

The sketch I used for this project was from Sketch and stash and the papers were from Crafters Companion (plain) and the pattern paperstock was part of a multi-buy I had from Create and Craft 12 months ago and had never used.

I used a Impressibilites embossing stencil to create the flowered pattern and a couple of Marianne dies to cut flourishes.
Finishing touches were corner peel-offs pearl gems and a paper flower which I glittered using a Ice stickles.

6 comments:

laney said...

Wow Sharon this is gorgeous!!!tried to be a follower and blogger wont let me I will try again tomorrow
hugs
laney

TinaB said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for playing at Daisy Doodles! Hope to see you for our next challenge xx Hugs Tina (DT) xx

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, this is just gorgeous Sharon :-) I love this image ,, very cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-) Fantastic colouring too !

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and your colouring is awesome. I love the swirls. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Monika Reeck said...

What a lovely card....thanks for joining with us at Daisy Doodles this week. I hope you'll join with us at new forum challenge next week, click at the TOP of the Challenge Blog, DESIGNER OF THE MONTH and you can go to the Icon and klick it to go to the forum challenge. Hugs, Monika

Rhonda said...

Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!