Saturday, 31 July 2010

Take a bow

Challenge #5 Make a flower  http://craftaliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/


For this project I chose a digital stamp from "Mo's Digital Pencil" drawn by Mo Manning.  I used copics to colour the girl and gel pens to colour the flowers.  I used a fine liner pen to create the faux stitching effect.  I matted this on some pearlised cardstock which had been embossed using the "Imbossibilities" folder.

The backing papers were from Crafters Companion and I used a Marianna die to cut the petals for the flowers.  Then I layered the petals and finished with a brad.  The card was finished with some black and silver thread ribbon.

Sharon

2 comments:

JanJay said...

Great card, what a fab image & I love your flower

Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our flower challenge

Jan xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the image you've used.
Thank you for joining us at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx