Thursday, 1 July 2010

Summer Fun


This card was created using Sassy Cheryl's digital stamps (two images were merged together to create scene). For anyone interested you can purchase both digital stamps from http://www.sassycheryls.com/ "A Crabby Surprise" and "On the Beach".

Copics used BG75, BG72, B97, B26, B00, B000, B02, B12 and B32
YR02, YR04, YR16, YR18,YR31 and YR68
Y26, Y19, Y35 and Y38
E00, E11, E13, E33, E35, E37 and E55

I added a dab of stickles (colour - waterfall) to the water to create a light reflection of the water. I used Debbie Moore's Paper's Delight - The Contemporary Craze CD backing papers, stripes and circles (brown tones) and Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals CD for pale blue polka dot paper. The plain blue paper was from Crafters Companion.

To complete my project I added some orange ribbon from my crafting sash which I got from QVC 80 rolls of ribbon - exceptional value.

Hope you like the finished project.
Many thanks

Sharon

8 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Wow that is beautiful, merging the two images worked out great :)

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jackie :)

Ann English said...

Loving that you put these two cuties together-PERFECT!!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Cheryl said...

I love the combination of these two images. Gorgeous.

Linda C said...

I love the two images together and the paper/ribbon combination is perfect.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Oh my...I love how you merged these two images. Makes a lovely "sisters" card! Beautiful coloring ~jeni :)

Janetlynne said...

The two images look great together- Love it

alina said...

very beautiful card, Sharon! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!
Hugs, Alina

The Wired Angel said...

Great job on this card and it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryls this week! Peggy x