Tuesday, 13 July 2010

One, two, three, buckle my shoe

Sweet Sketch #57 and Digi Doodle  http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/
The Crazy Challenge - It's hip to be square  http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/

Sketch used for this design

For this challenge I chose a Digi Doodle image "The Left Shoe".  The backing papers were a mixture of Crafters Companion and Joanna Sheen CD Roms.

I used a swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder on the stripped paper.  The edge of the image was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and I then threaded ribbon through the aperatures finishing with some red gem and pearl embellishments.

The copics used for this challenge were
E40, E41, E42, E31, E33, E35, E50, E00, E11
R11, R02, R05, R08, RV21, R24, R29
C5, C7, C9
BV25

Thanks for looking, best wishes, Sharon

10 comments:

Simple and Sweet said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and the colors you used! It turned out wonderfully. Thanks for playing!
Erika - SSW

Arlana said...

Wow what a sweet card. You did a great job on my sketch. Love the reds on your card. thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

Cute and beautiful altogether! Love how you wove the ribbon through the border. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Very sweet card. Love what you did with the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

JR Creations said...

Awh awesome card, love the image and how you have coloured it. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Melissa Craig said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh your card are just so sweet! Love your papers and image. Thanks for sharing with us at SSW.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such a sweet card! I love how you threaded the ribbon through - how beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Kathie said...

This is such a cute card, I adore your colours you have used and the image. That is a really pretty touch by threading your ribbon through. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

Judy said...

Wow.. I am so impressed! I just love this. The colors, the coloring. It's so beautiful. I will get this up in my store gallery for others to see. Thank you Sharon for sharing this awesome card.

Hugs
Judy/DDS