Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Mary, Mary


Cupcake Craft Challenge #99 Acetate  http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/
Papertake Weekly Challenge - In the garden  http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
I love Promarkers - Distressing #22
Priscillastyles MMSC62 - Sketch  http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

For this challenge I used a stamp from "Flower Soft" and the sketch design from Priscillastyles.



The backing papers were out of my stash and came from multiple sources.  (Create and Craft, QVC and My Craft Studios).  I used adirondack ink pad - Twilight to distress the edges of the backing paper and a distressing tool to distress the silver edges of the mats.

A Nestibiities die was used to cut the main image.

The image was coloured with copic pens and flowersoft was added to the flowers.   The card was embellished with some pink flower gems and a couple of ribbons.

Then an acetate layer was added over the top.  I used a silver stickles to decorate the corners of the acetate before fixing it to the card.

Hope you like, best wishes, Sharon

8 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi
gorgeous card,love the image and the colours.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Karen said...

Very nice too Sharon, such a pretty image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

My Little Space said...

Fabulous card Sharon.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

pam124 said...

Sharon, I LOVE your image!! And, I truly love your use of the flower soft, acetate and those gorgeous flower gems. You did a terrific job!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining us in The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can tune in and play again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a pretty card. The image is very sweet and the papers are gorgeous. I love the way you've glittered the edges of the acetate overlay. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sharon - how adorable is this! Your image is just darling and the Flower Soft such a great touch! I love your colours too - so soft and perfect! Sorry I am so slow to comment this week - we have been offline due to storms here - arghhh! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to have you with us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Sharon! This is adorable! Love the sparkle on her dress. Great touch with the acetate! It looks very good!

Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. We appriciate your support and hope to see your faboulus work next week also!

Mvh
Gunn
MMSCDT

Priscilla said...

Ohhhhh this is just so sweet.. I love the COLORS and your image is adorable. Such a wonderful entry and great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges. If you have not joined the Crafter’s Digital Art Center I would like to personally invite you to come join in the fun :)

Priscilla
MMSC Hostess