Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 18 July 2010

Little Miss



Challenge #111 Sponsored by Digi Doodle -Friday Sketchers
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/
Week 40 Red and Black - Crafty Angels 
http://craftyangelsonline.blogspot.com/
Challenge #16 Use those scraps - Digi Doodles
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/
Challenge #61 - Summer - Allsorts
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

Sketch used



For this challenge I used a digi doodle stamp called "Dressing Up 2" - it reminds me of my son when he was a little boy and would walk around in my knee high boots and many of my neices who couldn't resist trying on my heels.

I coloured the image with copics and used a glaze pen on the shoes and hat.  The flower on the hat had stickles added.

The papers were from Crafters companion, Create and Craft and "Forever friends" CD Rom.

I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to cut border and finished the card with embellishments of ribbon, heart gems, flowers and brad.

Best wishes, Sharon

10 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! Love the image, what a darling! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Katja of Katzz said...

Thanks for joining our 'use those scraps' challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Love your card! It's one of my favourite stamps of DDS!

Greetings,
Katja

KymKreates said...

Your project is marvelous! You did this stamp proud!Thanks for getting scrappy with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

KymKreates

Judy said...

Oh my this is fantastic! I so love the colors you used. Thank you for using one of our stamps, and thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Pascale said...

I agree she looks awesome in these colours and love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Use your scraps challenge at Digi Doodles Best Challenge, Hugs Pascale.

Jóna said...

This is soooo great card :o)
Thanks for joining our USE THOSE SCRAPS challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs, Jóna

Debs said...

Fab card - adorable image.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care.
Debs xx

jo said...

Your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Judy said...

Congratulations hun for being one of our top 3 at Digi Doodle Shop's best.

Hugs
Judy

sue d said...

hi it all looks great such skill look forward to blogging