Saturday, 3 July 2010

Good to Go

This card has been entered in the Whiff of Joy Challenge this month (July) using the sketch design below.




This image is a particularly favourite of my husband, he loves the blue's used in the girl's dress.
The image is a Whiff of Joy stamp and is called "Willow Dressing Up" drawn by Elizabeth Bell one of my favourite artists.

The patterned background papers are from "Country Cottage" CD Rom one of the Joanna Sheen collections. The plain papers are from Crafters companion printable papers.

The swirls are some dies I have from the Marianna Design die sets range and I finished the card with some petaloo flowers I bought some time ago.
Willow was coloured using copics - I forgot to write down colours used but from memory they were
E11, E13 and E25 skin tones
E33, E35 and E37 hair
BG05, BG02, B00 and B000
c2 shadowed outline
I die cut the image using a nestabilities die and I used a silver brilliance ink pad to create the distress edges.
Hope you like it.
Sharon

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sharon this is absolutely stunning! I love your coloring and then the papers you have used with your gorgeous image are fantastic! Love what you have done with my sketch hun! thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

karlinchen50 said...

Hello,
an enchanting Card and nice colours.
Greeting Karla

TaraG said...

Just gorgeous, Sharon! I love it! The papers are so pretty and Willow looks stunning...gorgeous colouring..wow!
Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ Challenge!
hugs,t

Jane said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, the colours are so beautiful and I love all the flowers! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx