Monday, 5 July 2010

Contented

Quixotic Challenge #30


Just received my order of new release Elizabeth Bell stamps for "Bells and Whistles" from Quixotic and couldn't wait to get stamping - the images are adorable, I have loads but can't help added to my collection.
Although I've only been crafting for a short while I have managed to accumulate quite a few stamps now.


The sketch used for this challenge




I found the flower background on a CD from Debbie Moore "Paper Delights - The Flower Bloom" the other papers were from "Baby Love" a Joanna Sheen CD.  Having picked the papers I chose the colour the toddler in the following copic colours
E50, E00, E11 and E13 skin tones
E31, E33, E35 and E39 hair
RV29, R35 and R37 dress
C2 and C4 shadow


I finished off the card with adding some glitter to the edges of two of the oblongs and drew a border around the other two with a silver leaf pen.  I used a nestabilities die to cut the oval shape for the main focus of the card.  With the flower, flourishes and sentiment added - the card was finished.


Hope you like my interpretation of sketch
Best wishes
Sharon

1 comment:

kim-paperbabe said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and great interpretation of Judy's sketch!!!

Thank you for taking part with us at Quixotic Challenges!
HuGs Kim :)