Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 2 July 2010

CIRCLES AND DOTS - BLISSFULLY UNAWARE



In today's climate how many of us can say we are blissfully unaware? - probably wish we could! Wouldn't it be nice to have no worries, hear no bad news or struggle with ill health or just life in general.

The only stipulation for this creation was it must contain circles and dots - which I hope you will agree have been incorporated successfully into this design. The backing papers were from "Forever Friends" and "Precious Petals" CD Roms I have in my collection.


This digi image is from digi doodles and is called "Sleeping Infant". I used the following copics to colour image
E50, E00, E21 and E11 skin tones E93 lips
R0000, R000, R00 and R01 nightie and bonnet
W00, W1 and W3 shadows to blanket

I added a small touch of stickles (Star Dust) here and then to the frill of the blanket and finished by hand sewing a blanket stitch around the border of image (card stock) using a multi coloured embroidery thread.

Hope you like the simplicity of the image having only used 3 colour combos - I particularly liked this effect, the softness and delicacy of the main image against the multi colours of the background.

Sharon

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I dont know which card for DDSB this week dear cause you put your lovely face on the InLinkz..but I think this is the card for DDSB...great dots and great DP and lovely coloring the Images...cuuute Images...and lovely card...thanks for joining with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, Monika

Judy said...

Hi Sharon,

This is absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for using one of my Digi Doodle Shop stamps, and for entering it in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. I've quickly uploaded this awesome card to our store gallery.

Thank you so very much again!
Hugs
Judy

Karen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

hayward69 said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with us on DDSB

Jayne xx

Pascale said...

Hi I love how you have used the Digi Doodle shops image so delicately coloured and presented a perfect baby card. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

Amber said...

So sweet! Love your coloring!
DDSB Hugs
Amber

KymKreates said...

Your project is delightful! I am soooo glad you went round in circles and got dotty with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Good Luck!
KymKreates