Monday, 12 July 2010

Balloons



Challenge #15 Circles Galore Meljen's Design
Beary Sweet Challenge #5 Emboss It
Beary Sweet Challenge  - Judy's Sketch




For this challenge I used a Teddy bear stamp and coloured with copic pens.  The ballons were stamps three times to create the decoupage.  I used a mixture of copic pens, stickles and gel pens.

I used a Nestibilities die for the centre image and used a silver brilliance ink pad to create the distressed effect. 

The backing papers were from my crafting stash.  I added some embroidery thread as strings for the ballons and finished with a ribbon embellishment  and some gems.

Many thanks,  Sharon

3 comments:

Susana M said...

Hi Sharon
You won our challenge over at SCACD. So let me know which stamp you'd like.
Congrats
Susana (SCACD)

Lynn said...

What a beautiful card and I just adore your glittery balloons, and ofcourse the teddy is super cute too..
Congratulations on your win also!
Lynn :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Circles Galore challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥