Saturday, 3 July 2010

All Things Bright and Beautiful......

TIOT # 74 Follow your Heart


Today's card was created using a lovely stamp by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. The backing papers were from two CD Roms by Joanna Sheen "Baby Love" and "Precious Petals". I am loving all the backing papers on these CD Roms - I only have three at the moment but will probably buy more for the beautiful backing papers.

The image was coloured using copics pens but unfortunately I don't remember which blue's I used for the Jeans. The other colours were
E00, E11 and E13 skin tones
E31, E33, E35 and E37 hair
R02, R05 and R08 girl's top - this is one of my favourite red combinations.
B21, Y13, E33 and E35 bird
R27 hair clip
I used pink pastel flower soft to create a shadow effect under the image of the girl. The main image and outer frames were cut using Nestabilities dies. I added some silver faux wire curls using some thinly cut cardstock and using a cocktail stick I wound the cardstock around the stick very tightly. When removing the card from the cocktail stick the card unwinds a little looser creating curls or springs.

The card was then finished with some flowers, buttons, ribbon and gems from my crafting stash.
Hope you like my creation.
Sharon

w

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sharon this is absolutely adorable hun! What a beautiful card! Your coloring is so pretty and the color combo you used is so summery...I love it! Thanks for joining us at SCACD Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

A Cards Delight said...

This card is so beautiful! Love your colors and coloring! Love it!